The simplicity of life is beautiful. It’s truly awesome. This quick sorbet recipe contains only 2 ingredients and is whipped up in under 2 minutes. The pure taste of unrefined frozen fruit is delightfully tasteful!
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- ¼ cup frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- unsweetened shredded dried coconut (optional)
- Place the ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until it forms a smooth, soft serve-like consistency.
- Top with coconut.
- Serve immediately & enjoy thoroughly!